Class C Driver - Hayward
Contact: veronica martinez
Position: Class “C” Drivers who will be dedicated and team players.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
· Obtains routing information for day
· Valid California Class C license
· Performs safety and operational inspection of vehicle before and after route.
· Drives the truck within a prescribed route in accordance with the routing schedule, delivering product based on the customer’s order, following the Food Safety Guidelines (HACCP).
· Maintains vehicle in clean and safe operating condition, notifying appropriate personnel of any mechanical repairs.
· Operates in a safe and efficient manner.
· Attends various meetings regarding safety, training updates, etc. as required.
· Operate a computer and programs in relation to role responsibilities.
· Read and write English at a level sufficient to perform required duties.
· Understand and carry out oral and written instructions.
· Maintain accurate records.
· Operate a variety of machines and equipment including pallet jacks, fork lifts, hand trucks, etc..
· Establish and maintain effective work relationships with those contacted in the performance of required duties.
· Must be also to sit in a vehicle for up to 6 to 8 hours per day
· Must be able to stoop, bend, stretch and squat to load and unload cargo areas.
· Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
· May be exposed to the elements (rain, cold, heat) for short periods of time.
Hourly Pay Rate: $20.00 to $22.00 /hour
Chartwell Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|© 2023 All Rights Reserved.|