Recovery Specialist - HARRISBURG 17110
Contact: Hiram Gautier
Once you feel the candidate is a fit you submit their resume to us for review. We then let you know if we are interested in the candidate and what our open availability is for interview and set up/confirm the date/time. We do a phone interview, afterwards make our assessment and advise you whether we’d like to move forward with them. Once you have the drug test and background back cleared, you let us know and we will let you know when we can get them into a class.
- Formal paid training program
- Professional, clean and safe work space
- Unlimited free parking
- On-Site subsidized vending for employees
- Every year you accumulate 7 paid days which is earned 2.16 hours per pay, you get 6 paid holidays and 3 unpaid days every year.
- At your 1st year Anniversary you will get 40 hours vacation
- At your 2nd year Anniversary you will get 80 hours vacation
- At your 3rd year Anniversary and every year thereafter you will get 100 hours vacation
- After your 1st year you will be eligible for 401K – Company contributes 25% on employees first 6%
- After your 1st 6 months you will be eligible for free Life Insurance benefit option
- Multiple inexpensive health insurance options
|© 2023 All Rights Reserved.|