Machine Operator Saws - Pomona
Contact: House Sales
Machine operator Saws-$18-$21 per hour DOE
Working under the supervision of the Manufacturing Supervisor the Machine Operator - Saws sets up and operates saws. Cuts raw materials to specification provided by blue prints
Essential Job Duties
Read and interpret engineering drawings and blueprints
Set up, operate and maintain a variety of saws
Verify dimensions of products for accuracy and conformance to specifications
Scans all job orders through the Made2Manage (M2M) system
Report deviations from specifications and tolerances to supervisor
Maintain inspection records and complete inspection reports
Perform other related duties as assigned
High school diploma or equivalent required
Ability to use a tape measure
Ability to operate a forklift and ability to be certified
Perform work independently and as part of a team
Must be organized, reliable, punctual, adaptable and flexible
Demonstrate a positive professional demeanor and dress
Adhere to all company policies
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Must be able to utilize correct body mechanics during performance of physical activity such as pushing/pulling, stooping, squatting, sitting, and lifting as applicable to the position.
2. Requires the following frequency of physical demands: (Indicate the % - see key below)
3. Requires the following lifting demands: (Circle appropriate level)
Acknowledgment: The Rehabilitation Institute of Southern California developed this form.
© 1988 Leonard N. Matheson, Ph.D.
Push/pull ____50__ pounds maximum with wheels.
Push/pull ____40___ pounds maximum without wheels.
4. Requires work in or with the following environmental influences: (Indicate the % - see key below)
Key: U.S. Department of Labor
1. Speaking and hearing essential to communicate with customers, vendors, and staff.
Good communication skills; read, speak and write English fluently
|© 2023 All Rights Reserved.|